Creating Your Vision
The Planning Process
It is my desire for you to have the most memorable day of your life. In my hands the process will be smooth and easy as I guide you through the simple steps of preparing for your special day. Here is a bird's eye view of my process:
- Once you contact me by email with your wedding date and location, I will respond with confirmation of my availability and send you a ceremony planning questionnaire.
- Upon receiving your answers to the questionnaire, I will have a better understanding of your vision and will be able to support you to fine tune the details for making the experience the most wonderful it can be.
- I'm always available via e-mail (and via phone by appointment) to review any topic you wish.
- If you're not writing personal vows, I am happy to provide you with samples or will even write custom vows for you; your ease and enjoyment is my ultimate goal.
On Your Wedding Day
- I meet you at the designated location with a coordinated outfit to match your wedding colors and guide you through the ceremony process in a very loving and compassionate manner.
- Your ceremony is a beautiful blending of your vision, my intuitive sense of your hearts' desires and the spirit of the natural environment.
- My service includes the legal signing of your marriage certificate and delivery of your marriage license. Renewal certificates are of my custom design.
- No need for a deposit for local locations: payment is made after the ceremony.
Affordable and Simple
My pricing structure makes it simple ...
- Suggested sliding scale fee, typically $150 – $300 for my services.
- The renewal ceremony sliding scale starts at $100.
- For those couples looking for the most basic service or on a tight budget, see my "Elopement Special" details and discount.
- If you need witnesses, please give advance notice and be prepared to gift them at least $25 each.
Get in Touch with Me
Rev. Katrina Wynne, M.A.
(541) 547-5123 — landline & voicemail
P.O. Box 956, Yachats, OR