Steps to Creating Your Memory
- Determine your wedding date, as close as you can.
- Send me an email with your preferred date to check for availability.
- I will return your email with an acknowledgment of my availability.
- For custom ceremonies, I email to you a ceremony questionnaire (MsWord). This will help me see your vision for your special day. Please email to me a copy of the answers no later than two weeks before your event.
- For ceremonies at a distance (one hour from Yachats or more) I ask for a $100 deposit (check or PayPal).
- If you have additional questions or changes to your ceremony, I invite email communication, or a phone conference, by appointment.
- I meet you 15-30 minutes before your ceremony and check in with everyone. My outfit is coordinated to your colors and level of formality. I make sure everyone is ready and in place for the ceremony.
- As part of my responsibility, I oversee the signing of the Marriage Certificate and fill out the Marriage License, then mail it to the appropriate county clerk. It helps me to do this first if you plan to spend time taking photographs with your guests.